The 51 Most Badass Quotes from TV


Askmen brings us the 51 most badass set of words uttered on television. Read their excerpt below and visit their SITE for full info and pictures:
"In many ways, 2013 marked the end of a television era. James Gandolfini, the actor behind television's most iconic anti-hero, Tony Soprano, tragically and unexpectedly passed away in the same year that Bryan Cranston said goodbye to Breaking Bad and Walter White forever. Cranston was not the only person to pay tribute to Gandolfini, but his words were particularly apt: "Without Tony Soprano, there could be no Walter White."

There were badass television characters before James Gandolfini took up the part of the New Jersey mobster, but none lived in the moral gray area so completely. He commanded audience attention and affection one minute, and the next was making our skin crawl with a gruesome murder or the casual emotional abuse he heaped on his wife and family. He was television's Macbeth and Richard III, and he played the part to perfection.

This top 51 is dedicated to his performance and legacy. Some of the quotes require context to make sense of, but none of them, on their own, will ruin any shows by exposing important plot lines. They're 100% spoiler-free. And they're 100% badass."


51. 
“May his death satisfy you.” 
- Gustavo Fring  |  Breaking Bad

50.
“I have killed two people since midnight; I haven’t slept in over 24 hours. So maybe... maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are right now.”
- Jack Bauer  |  24


49.
Enoch 'Nucky' Thompson: "How many people have you killed?"
Richard Harrow: "Sixty-three."
Enoch 'Nucky' Thompson: "Do you think about any of them?"
Richard Harrow: "You know the answer to that, yourself." 
Boardwalk Empire

48.
“Mental illness is the fashionable explanation for sin.”
- Sister Jude   |   American Horror Story: Asylum

47.
“You probably don’t think I could force this towel down your throat, but trust me I can. All the way. Except I’ll hold onto this little bit at the end. When your stomach starts to digest the towel, I’ll pull it out. Taking your stomach lining with it. Most people take about a week to die. It’s very painful.”
- Jack Bauer  |  24

46.
“No more half measures”
- Mike Ehrmantraut  |  Breaking Bad

45.
“You’re f*ckin’ out!”
- Kenny Powers  |  Eastbound & Down

44.
“Ka-boom!”
- Max Guevara  |  Dark Angel


43.
“It’s a shame you can only die once.”
- Dexter  |  Dexter

42.
“Well, you forgot about one thing... sunrise!”
- Buffy Summers  |  Buffy the Vampire Slayer

41.
“Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.”
- Al Swearengen  |  Deadwood

40.
“Just because you shot Jesse James, don’t make you Jesse James.”
- Mike Ehrmantraut  |  Breaking Bad

39.
“A Lannister always pays his debts.”
- Lannister house motto  |  Game of Thrones

38.
“I’m not in the meth business. I’m in the empire business.”
- Walter White   |  Breaking Bad


37.

"But a true champion, face to face with his darkest hour, will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, and fights and then fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for pussies."
- Kenny Powers  |  Eastbound & Down

36.
“I’ll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he’s gonna start a fair fight.”
- Jayne Cobb  |  Firefly

35.
“There are three flowers in a vase. The third flower is green.”
- Adele DeWitt  |  Dollhouse

34.
“Here’s my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go f*ck yourself.”
- Al Swearengen  |  Deadwood

33.
“Look, let’s start with some tough love, alright? Ready for this? Here it goes. You two suck at peddling meth. Period.”
- Saul Goodman  |  Breaking Bad


32.
“Capitalism: God’s way of determining who is smart and who is poor.”
- Ron Swanson  |  Parks & Recreation

31.
“How you expect to run with the wolves come night, when you spend all day sparrin’ with the puppies?”
- Omar Little  |  The Wire

30.
“What use is an unloaded gun?”
- Tony Soprano  |  The Sopranos

29.
“Would you say I know something about you, Don?"
- Bert Cooper  |  Mad Men

28.
“The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.”
- Eddard Stark  |  Game of Thrones

27.
“Hello, boys. Tell us what you’re doing here and we’ll tell you why it’s a crime.”
- Vic Mackey  |  The Shield


26.
“If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you’re the asshole.”
- Raylan Givens  |  Justified

25.
“Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.”
- Ron Swanson  |  Parks and Recreations

24.
“Drinking and lust: No man can match me in these things. I am the god of tits and wine.”
- Tyrion Lannister   |  Game of Thrones

23.
"I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than fuck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick... everyone." 
- Kenny Powers  |  Eastbound & Down

22.
"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"
- Walter White  |  Breaking Bad

21.
“What good is money if you can’t use it to strike fear into the hearts of your fellow men?”
- Montgomery Burns  |  The Simpsons

20.
“Good cop and bad cop have left for the day. I’m a different kind of cop.”
- Vic Mackey  |  The Shield


19.
“What you call love was invented by guys like me -- to sell nylons.”
- Don Draper  |  Mad Men

18.
“If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.”
- Tony Soprano   |  The Sopranos
17.
 “You come at the king, you best not miss!”
- Omar Little   |  The Wire
16.
 “When people get a little too chummy with me, I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don’t really care about them.”
- Ron Swanson   |  Parks & Recreation
15.
“I saved you a bullet.”
- Kate Austen  |  Lost

14.
“I’m an OK mechanic with a G.E.D. The only thing I do well is outlaw.”
- Jackson “Jax” Teller  |  Sons of Anarchy

13.
“I’m not going to die in a hospital where the nurses aren’t even hot.”
- Dean Winchester  |  Supernatural

12.
“There are no men like me. Only me.”
- Jaime Lannister  |  Game of Thrones


11.
“You don’t know what it’s like out there. You may think you do, but you don’t.”
- Rick Grimes  |  The Walking Dead

10.
“If you try to interfere, this becomes a much simpler matter. I will kill your wife, I will kill your son, I will kill your infant daughter!”
- Gustavo Fring  |  Breaking Bad

9.
“Let me give you some advice, bastard: Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.”
- Tyrion Lannister  |  Game of Thrones

8.
The Governor: "We have a lot to talk about."
Rick: "You’re the town drunk who knocked over my fence and ripped up my yard." 
The Walking Dead

7.
“Motherfucker, I will punk your ass for sayin’ some shit.”
- Stringer Bell  |  The Wire

6.
"We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everyone involved knows the stakes and if you are going to accept those stakes, you've got to do certain things. It's business."
- Tony Soprano  |  The Sopranos

5.
“Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you, and your brother, and your sister and all of her children. All of us dead, all of us rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. That's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family. Do you understand?”
- Tywin Lannister  |  Game of Thrones


4.
“Shoot me again, you best pray I’m dead.”
- Daryl Dixon  |  The Walking Dead

3.
“Smithers, dismember the corpse and send his widow a corsage.”
- Montgomery Burns  |  The Simpsons

2.
“Now: Say my name.”
- Walter White  |  Breaking Bad

1.
"Boy, you got me confused with a man who repeats himself." 
- Omar Little  |  The Wire



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor